Provillius: For Men And Women
Provillius is a supplement which is designed specifically to treat pattern baldness in men and women. It takes a two-pronged attack against the condition: firstly, it halts hair loss in its tracks, and secondly, it reverses the damage that's already been caused.
WHAT CAUSES HAIR LOSS?
Hair loss is also known as alopecia. Pattern baldness (androgenic alopecia) is a common complaint: it's responsible for 95% of male hair-loss cases in the USA, and affects one in every four women.
There are lots of different causes of alopecia - it's what's called a polygenic condition, which means that there are many contributing causes. In other words, the causes of pattern baldness are different for everyone.
Studies have shown, however, that in most cases the primary cause for pattern baldness - in men and women alike - is a sensitivity to a naturally-occurring testosterone compound, which is called dihydrotestosterone (DHT for short).
DHT isn't the same as testosterone - it's converted from testosterone via a chemical process. It's basically a much more potent version of testosterone, and is thought to be responsible for almost all cases of hair-loss cases in men and women.
In most cases, hair loss in both men and women is due to a DHT-sensitivity, combined with a genetic predisposition towards alopecia.
HOW DOES DHT AFFECT HAIR LOSS?
DHT binds to hair follicles, retarding their growth and minimizing blood supply. As time goes on, the hair shaft begins to thin down, and eventually falls out. Normally when hair falls out, it does so as part of the follicle's natural life cycle, and will soon grow back; but when DHT is the cause of the hair fall, it means that the follicle's actually been damaged - so the potential for regrowth is severely inhibited (and becomes more so as time goes on).
Not everyone is negatively affected by DHT, otherwise everyone over the age of 20 would be bald! But some people are genetically predisposed to being sensitive towards DHT, and these are the people whose hair follicles are more prone to being damaged by the hormone.
HOW DOES Provillius TURN HAIR LOSS AROUND?
Provillius actually prevents the chemical reaction taking place in which testosterone converts to DHT. DHT is what's responsible for harming the hair follicle and causing baldness in men and women - so blocking this chemical reaction can prevent hair loss.
Essentially, taking Provillius is a simple and effective way to halt the damage straight away: uniquely, it's the only supplement available which halts the production of follicle-damaging DHT through the use of all-natural ingredients.
In addition to stopping hair loss, Provillius also encourages regrowth from previously-damaged follicles. This is done with the assistance of a cocktail of essential nutrients and vitamins, which has been specifically tailored to bring damaged and dead hair follicles back to life, and encourage hair to grow back.
SO WHAT'S IN THIS MIRACLE DRUG?
Technically, Provillius isn't a "drug" in the conventional sense, because all of the ingredients are completely natural. Some hair-loss products do contain pharmaceutically engineered drugs and chemical cocktails, but Provillius recognizes the fact that not everybody is comfortable subjecting their bodies to these things, and relies instead on Mother Nature for its hair-loss reversal benefits.
Some of the ingredients from Provillius for Men:
- B vitamins B6 and biotin. B vitamins are absolutely essential for maintaining healthy skin and hair - a lack of these vitamins has been shown to actively contribute to hair loss.
- Saw palmetto: this blocks your body's receptors of DHT, which negates its harmful effects (if it can't access your body's receptors, there's no way it can affect you!)
- Nettle root: blocks the enzymes which convert testosterone into DHT.
- Muria Puama: stimulates the nervous system and optimizes hair growth.
- Eleuthero (sometimes known as Siberian ginseng): reduces excess testosterone levels in the body, and lowers stress hormones.
Some ingredients from Provillius for Women:
- B vitamins B6 and biotin.
- Folic acid (a B vitamin derivative) which nourishes hair and assists in its growth and health.
- Magnesium: necessary for essential chemical reactions in the body, including the metabolizing of energy and hair growth.
- Horsetail: this contains silica, amino acids, antioxidants, and sulfur nettle. Stimulates hair growth.
WHERE TO GET IT AND HOW TO TAKE IT
In order to be absorbed by the body as quickly as possible, Provillius is taken as an oral supplement, and causes no known side effects.
You can order Provillius online from http://provillius.com.
| Article Reproduction & Copyright
Policy | Contact Us | Hairstyle Software
All Rights Reserved. Copyright© 2006 HairCutAdvice.com